KLM オランダ航空 デルフト ブルーハウス No.45
KLM オランダ航空 Delft Blue House No.45のモデルになった家の詳細情報
Unlike the fa?ades of many old buildings in Amsterdam that lean slightly outward towards the street, the fa?ade of the house at Keizersgracht 140 was erected in 1896 and stands straight up.
Until the first half of the 19th century, the house was in use as a meeting for English Quakers, a religious congregation founded in 1649. The congregation started meeting here during the second half of the 17th. This large canal-side house consists of two sections, one with rooms in the front and one with rooms in the back.